3/19/2020: To best serve artists, the AGMA Relief Fund application process has moved completely online, making the process more seamless and efficient. Any AGMA members who have already applied for financial assistance do not need to apply again.
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- A copy of your current membership card OR confirmation by AGMA membership department (email email@example.com and put “Proof of Membership” in subject line) – including end date (you must be current through October 2019)
- Most recent bank statement (not printout from ATM)
- Current lease or mortgage/maintenance
AGMA contracts with The Actors Fund to administer this program nationally as well as to provide comprehensive social services. All AGMA members may call The Actors Fund for more information, to receive referrals, and access social services.
To be eligible for financial assistance from the AGMA Relief Fund a member must be:
- In good standing or on honorable withdrawal
- Able to document the need for financial assistance
To contact the intake office closest to you:
New York City